Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Well.... What now?

I think i'm a little depressed. I believe I have fallen in love with someone I might never meet. Dosen't that sound wonderful... Sorry, I had to tell someone... well, I guess that depends on weather anybody is reading. No? ok.
I just found out at school that we are going to our local over 50's club. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in my whole class who's never been there before. We have to make those wierd, fancy hats like the ones that the ladys wear at the Melbourne Cup. Our teacher made one this morning and she decided to make me the model..... fun.
Oh, 1 more thing, I recently found out that I'm not as useless at sports as I thought. I recently got onto the school rowing team AND I am the best female hockey goalie my age in P.E. (physical education). So that makes me feel pretty good, Especially since the guy who I have a crush on thinks so too... Ok. Too much info. Ugh! I hate it when I have to keep braging on about myself! Don't forget to Pleeeeeeeeease send in some good topics in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment