Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Peace, People and Pasties!

A wonderful day has put me in the best mood. Even my little brother has been nice to me. Started the day off with perfect weather and plum jam on toast. I love plum jam.
During the day I had about a 2 hour game of monopoly with my grandparents and my brother before he wiped us all off the board with his hotels. You can't help but love these kind of days.
I did spend half my time trying to make a dream catcher using some string, some feathers, a metal ring and some instructions that were impossible to follow. It probably took me more than 3 hours but eventually, I nailed it.
now when I get home I can hang it above my bed and have sweet dreams.
I wish everybody sweet dreams too!
Finally, My grandmother and I made pasties for Tea. They were amazing! I love food like that, but it tastes best when it's made with love, and everybody knows that anything tastes better when it's made with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment