Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Special Guys

No. I do not have a boyfriend. That's not what this post is about so for those who thought that it is about all of that stuff, I'm sorry to dissapoint you.
Now ladies, we all have special men in out lives. Wether it's our brothers, husbands, fathers or just guy friends, we wonder what we would do without them.
Some guys at my age can be (this is a word that my mum says I can't say on my blog. :/) but others can be real sweethearts. I have a little brother. and while sometimes I feel like I want him out of my life, I couldin't imagine life without him.
And my father. He can get really crazy sometimes, but I love him to the moon and back. we all feel that way about each other, just like guys are always thinking about those special girls who they cant live without.
Don't get me wrong, I do have crushes, but I have more guy friends than girl friends.
So thankyou to the guys. each and every one of you is loved by someone.


This post is dedicated to my darling little brother. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment