Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Back again

Well, today was the last, first day of term 4 as a primary school kid. Confusing right? But it's true, I'm going to a high school student next year and I am so stoked! I mean, I thought it was cool being a teenager, but it all happens when you actually get into highschool.
Anyway, apart from last lesson when the whole class did nothing but run around throwing balls at each other, today was pretty boring. I can't wait until I get to do wood work and drama next year. It'll be even better when I'm in year 9 and I'll be able to choose my own subjects.
And what's even better is the fact that I'll finally be getting my braces off by next year. These things feel like they're designed to rip my teeth apart instead of moving them. I have a horribly painful toothache as I type this message. Oh well. I guess it's all for the best.....

No comments:

Post a Comment