Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2011

14/10/2011

There's only 2 more days of school holidays left until term 4 starts and then it's the end of the year. I can't wait till next year, I'm finally going to be a year 8. For all of those year 6's out there, I'm going to say this, Year 7 sucks. not because it's hard, but because it's just so boring! The worst part about it, it the fact that you can see the year 8's and they get to do all of the fun stuff like home ec., Metal work, drama and all of the other fun subjects, while year 7's do boring theory. I hate it..... oh well.
In other news, today is the last day at my grandparents house. And let me say this, I have the best grandparents in the world. They do so much for us. so I jus want to say, I love my grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment