Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hi

Hey peeps. I know I haven't been on for a while and I really have no idea why. Well, week 1 of school is over. Man it's gone fast. Only 8 more weeks to go. That's right, we only have nine weeks this term. It's because we had 11 weeks in term 1. I have no idea why.
Well I feel like I'm stepping into another form of torture, mainly because my sister's having her birthday party tomorrow at the beach. She always gets the best presents. I don't know if it's the fact that she's older or that everybody just likes her better than me. She got blonde streaks, a belly button percing and heaps of cool gifts.
And it's way worse when I have no one to hang out with tomorrow because everyone's busy. I'm gonna be such a loner.. oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment