Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 25, 2011

Not much to say

As you may have already guessed due to the name of this post, there isn't much going on in my life. If only I were older, I wanna go skydiving or bungee jumping, all of that fun stuff! alass, I am too young. So instead I sit at home just waiting for time to go faster and hoping that I become a grown up young woman some day.
On a higher note, I recently realised that I am not as useless as I thought! Turns out, I'm sorta good at some kinds of sports! I realised this when I joined the school rowing eam and found out that I can do that, and then there was the time that I found out that I was a good hockey goalie when I stopped my first puck from going into the net during a P.E. class. Since then, pople haven't been teasing me as much as they used to! I may even get a boyfriend some day! Long story short, I think that I have totally underestimated myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment