Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 19, 2011

On the Road Again

I've gotta say, today has been one of the most bring days in the history of my life. It was even worse than waiting for 6 hours in the city to watch the fireworks show just to get front row seats! and I was 7 years old last time I ant there!
My mumas having this candle party. Don't ask, so I decided to hang wit my dad and my little brother for three hours. We were supposed to do something fun like go bowling, instead we drove around for ages trying to get to he brickwork markets. All we did there was walk around until we realised that all of the fun stuff had gone since woolies was trying to kick the markets out.
Then we wnt to my little bros school to kick the footy and honestly, on a weekend school is the only place on earth where I don't wanna be. Oh well. Now I'm home, sitting on my bed trying to convice my dad to drive me down to the video store to rent some movies. And that's the whole story. ell, the whole story for now. Eggs on toast for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment