Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Getting Busy

Things in my life are taking a turn for the worse. I had a boyfriend for less than 12 hours, but I'm totally over him. I had a busy day wat work today which I fear I may have totally screwed up. I spilt coffee all over the big book of important stuff while making hotdogs, and when I put the donuts in the microwaave to defrost after they were in the freezer, I accidentely put them in for 10 minuites instead of 1 minuite, so the icing all melted and the microwave became all sticky with chocolate and sprinkles. It's just not my day. I had a friend's party though, so that went pretty well, but now I'm at home, just being bored. I need someone to come and rescue me. Not from my family, they're cool, I mean from boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment