Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Out of the Frying Pan and into the Fire

Well, things in my life have gone from bad to worse. I guess one of the advatages of not having anybody actually read my blog is that I can talk about anything. (this really is more of a private diary than a blog) I feel really selfish though, when I'm going on about my problems while there's starving kids and adults out there with no home, and family or friends in hospital. Oh, I just ade myself sad. Well, never the less, I am still a child, which means I should be doing stuff that children do like riding my bike (if I had one which worked) or kicking the footy with my dad, but that's just not happening at the moment because I'm being a lazy ass of facebook and other boring tasks. Long story short, this is a really depressing post.

No comments:

Post a Comment