Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm Back!

Ok.. I know I haven't been posting for a while, I just forget sometimes. Alot of things have been going on. For one, I'm oficially on my schools rowing team. I'm not racing yet, but I'm getting pretty good! Also, I may be getting my first job working at a canteen at a local basketball cort. It's pretty cool.
Well today is the 11th day of the 11th month of the 11th year. well actuallu, the 2011th year, but close enough. I hope everybody has made a wish!
Another thing I realised today while I was playing hide and seek with my friends today is the fact that christmas is coming soon! And I'm going to be completly honest as say that I have 100% no idea what I want. So that's pretty akward. And that's the news, well... that's the news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment