Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas 3 days away!

That's right guys! only 3 days left! I am one of those people who loves christmas, the food, the family and friends, the presents! But there is only 1 think I hate about christmas, and that's when I can't get to sleep till about 3:00am because i'm so excited! Has this ever happened to you? If so, I feel your pain.
I am 13, and I have been told before that santa dosen't exist, but I'm just one of those big kids who still belives in all this crap. There hasn't been a year when I didn't get what I wanted. (except when was about 3 and i asked for a pony) This year, I'm going to get another cockatiel. I already have one cockatiel, Louie. What a cutie. He's loud and annoying at times.... ok, all the time, but I love him!
How about you guys? Are you looking forward to christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment